The Final Fantasy XV “Booster Pack +” DLC is now available to all Season Pass holders. First announced at last month’s 30th Anniversary Celebration Event, The “Booster Pack +” contains powerful items that give players a potent combat advantage and improve their angling skills.
These items include:
– Ragnarok – A single handed sword allowing players to perform a powerful Warp-strike attack
– Dragon Drain – A fishing rod that suppresses the movement of fish, making harder fish easier to catch
– Avior – A reel that can pull in fish with greater strength by taking off more HP the lower the line durability falls
The “Booster Pack” (Free Version) that includes the Magitek Exosuit will be released at a later date.
In another new update released this week, two new music tracks from the upcoming action-RPG NieR: Automata (“Song of the Ancients/Destiny,” “Weight of the World”) have been added to the music player in FINAL FANTASY XV, letting players enjoy the atmosphere of the game’s world while driving the Regalia, walking around or riding a chocobo®. Several other additions and improvements include:
- Addition of timed quests
- Increased level cap, from 99 to 120
- Total number of saved photos increased from 150 to 200
- Music player is now accessible while riding chocobos
- Support for increased framerate on PlayStation 4 Pro light mode
Previously exclusive as a pre-order bonus, A King Tale: Final Fantasy XV will be available as a free download for all players starting March 1st via the Xbox Games Store and the PlayStation Store. Taking place a fictitious 30 years before the events of Final Fantasy XV, the game features retro-style graphics centered around a fast-paced combat system with influences from modern gaming. The in-depth combat system blends intense attacks, devastating magic, mighty summons and unique companion attacks into a singular gaming experience through three diverse locations in the world of Final Fantasy XV.