Square Enix has released the second content pack from Just Cause 3‘s Air, Land & Sea expansion pass. Mech Land Assault is out now for Expansion Pass holders and will be on sale June 10th as a separate add-on for everyone else.
In Mech Land Assault, Rico Rodriguez goes to the island of Lacrima where he finds an abandoned eDen research base and must take down the Black Hand and the prison camp they are running. Rico must harness the Bavarium Power Core rifle to disable the powerful mechs guarding the camp and hijack them.
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
Mech Land Assault pack will be available for $11.99 and the Air, Land & Sea Expansion Pass is available for $24.99. Bavarium Sea Heist, the final content pack, will be released by the end of summer 2016 and one week earlier to Expansion Pass holders.