One of Square Enix’s most downloaded games for mobile has finally made its way to PC.
Heavenstrike Rivals is now available on Steam. The PC version has cross-play capabilities with the, over 2 million, players using the mobile app. Players can take part in a special arena tournament for bragging rights on top of the PvP leaderboard rankings.
In Heavenstrike Rivals, players are placed in an adventurous world filled with tactical battles and on the brink of armageddon.
· Battles against players around the world in real time in simple, yet deep tactical battles
· Collect and train over 700 fully-animated units
· Cross-platform play with mobile devices
· Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
· Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
· Take part in regular events, raid battles and weekend Arena competitions
· Characters designed by Ryoma Ito (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS® ADVANCE) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (FINAL FANTASY XIV®)
· Full STEAM achievements and trading cards
Heavenstrike Rivals is available now for free download on Steam. Check out the trailer here: